Crawley Parish Council meets regularly to manage projects related to residents and village infrastructure.
You can view details of the Parish Council’s initiatives below, as well as details on how you can get involved.
Contact the Parish Council
Feel free to contact the Parish Councillors if you would like to discuss any matter.
- Chairman (Colin Dingwall) – email@example.com
- Treasurer (Sue Bremner-Milne) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary (Sheena Derry) – email@example.com
- Mark McCappin – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graham Howkins – email@example.com
Parish Council meetings are quite informal and are open to all residents.
You would be most welcome to attend.